We realize that trends tend to change over the years, and that currently fuller lips appear to be the most attractive thing, trend wise. Of course people who naturally have fuller lips don’t have to do anything and can rejoice, however, people who are born with thinner, uneven lips may want to change that for themselves. Lip augmentations or fillers are currently one of the most popular cosmetic procedures.
So, if you are looking to go in for a lip filler, you should make sure that you have a basic idea of how things work and what you need to expect beforehand.
- Lip fillers are generally a non-invasive procedure that involves injecting your lip with a dermal filler.
- Hyaluronic acid (HA) is the most popular lip filler option since it is natural and can easily be dissolved as well.
- A lip filler of any kind, especially hyaluronic ones last between 3-6 months depending on the healing time. So, lip fillers are not permanent, and your first lip filler will not be your last one if you want to maintain your results.
- You cannot expect to have noticeable results after your first visit. There are a number of factors you need to consider like the shape of your lips, how many filler injections were used and the natural space that is present in your lips because if you go over that, the result can look very unnatural.
- There is some mild discomfort followed by bruising after the procedure which goes away after a few days.
- This cannot be stressed enough, but find a good professional to carry out the process for you, look through their credentials and check their portfolio as well. In case you happen to be looking for someone for lip fillers, you can visit http://laserskinandvein.com.au/cosmetic-injections/dermal-fillers/.